Skip to content
- SABRN Circular has a facility in regional South Australia (Port Lincoln and Lower Eyre Peninsula) with a goal to create zero-landfill for plastic materials.
- SABRN Circular is exploring ways to:
- Address the problem of end-of-life plastic materials from industry (including from Fisheries, Aquaculture, and Agriculture) and community;
- Convert these hard and soft plastic materials into feed-stock for the manufacturing supply chain;
- Produce high-quality remanufactured plastic products from above-mentioned feed-stock.